Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 12 & 13

Awesome days!! I subbed all day on Friday and never felt tired.
Chalene* says all the time you'll have more energy if you workout. I've heard it before and I've experienced it before, but last week at the beginning of Turbofire I was exhausted. I literally couldn't keep my eyes open at school one day. The last few days have been much better and maybe it's finally kicking in. The weather has been beautiful and I plan on getting outside for some jogs here soon. I'll be taking my measurements monthly, but on Day 13 I was five lbs down! I'll take it. I don't want to fret over the scale, so I'm only weighing weekly. I don't have a weight goal, as I know that doesn't mean much, but as it goes down I know it means I'm closer to getting back in certain clothes, and being at a healthy range. I'm way over that now.

*Chalene is the creator and instructor of Turbofire.

No comments:

Post a Comment