Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A NEW START!

It's been so long I even forgot my password. Seriously. But I have very good motivation for signing back in and getting in the routine of blogging again.

THIS!

I am so excited I haven't been able to think about much else in a few weeks. See, I have been having weird dreams and thoughts that if I don't take care of my body, I might not have the chance later. I know it sounds cliche, but I think it is the Lord's way to telling me it's time to stop fooling around with the crap I put in my body and not exercising like I should. I know there are plenty of things out there that I could do, but I LOVE workouts that are never the same. I love workouts that don't require you to do the same boring movement hours after hours. I've always wanted to try one like this, so I took the plunge. I want to post my successes/trials here so YOU can encourage me, and hold me accountable. I don't plan on any particular diet with this, I plan on increasing my protein big time, and getting all the crap out of my body; like SUGAR!  I will pretty much be eating as clean as I can.

While I won't be posting my before pictures I am taking this week (shocker, I know), I will be posting at  the end of my 90 day challenge. That is what freaks me out. I will be posting a before and after pic at the end of the 90 days. I am anxious to see the transformation and I know you will be too!

I should have this in the mail any day. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment