Monday, March 18, 2013

Up to Day 35!

It's been a while since I've posted. My world has been a little bit of a world wind. I am on day 35 and it's still going great. Even though I haven't posted, I'm still working out!

I missed one day last week but I didn't feel bad, as I've worked hard all week. This week I'm going to be a little stricter on my food. Johanna asked me the other day if I plan on eating like this for the rest of my life. I said, "yes." I do plan on it. The difference will be when being confronted with food that I know is not "good" for me, I won't want it, or if I do, I will be satisfied with a small amount. I'm tired of feeling sick from eating too much junk. It's been six weeks and I do feel great. I don't miss the junk at all. I sent in my 30 day pics a week ago. I didn't see much of a difference but I think sixty days will be very noticeable. I am trying to just slow down. It is going to take T-I-M-E!

1 comment: