Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blooper

I was so excited about getting our Christmas cards this week. I know I waited till the last minute. I don't know why I seem to work better under pressure! The pictures turned out great. They were a…

Sorry, I got distracted by Granny telling Grace her cap (that she is crocheting) looks like a titty. Yes, that is Granny for you.

Back to the point.

I couldn't wait for my cards to arrive this week. Only to open them and find I missspelled San Francisco. I spelled it San Fransisco. I cannot believe I did that! I am trying really hard not to worry about it. I joked around that most of my friends and family are from the South and probably won't even notice! HA! My dear friend Juanita, who is writing a book and gifted in editing, let me know "darling, that is how God keeps us humble." I laughed.

Isn't that the truth!

3 comments:

  1. At least you did not forget one of your kid's names on the card & write your other child's name twice!!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the thought that counts, right? LOL at Granny saying "titty" to Grace. Sounds like my family!! They would probably say it just to see my reaction. Seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love Granny stories! The pic of you with the kids is great!

    Heather R.

    ReplyDelete