Friday, July 20, 2012

Moved

We moved exactly three weeks ago.

Now, we only moved one hour away, but one hour is enough to have to change almost everything; school, church, work, and of course where I shop! They literally have everything and more here, versus where we lived before - thank goodness.

It's convenient, but its country. Way country. Don't get me wrong, I love the country. I love the city too but that's a whole different thing. We went from about a 2300 square feet house and .02 acres to about 2700 square feet and 3.6 acres. Jason mowed half the yard in over two hours yesterday. That was mainly because he got a new zero turn lawn mower and was like a kid at Christmas. It was a little cute if you ask me! The only thing I'm not quite used to is itching. I swear I feel like I have bugs crawling on me all the time. I'm hoping it's just the hot and the humidity. But, I'm afraid it's the COUNTRY!

OH…Grace is visiting Auschwitz today. I'm a little jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment