Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh My….

I don't know what I was thinking taking five classes this semester. I have been so busy, it's insane. I have three papers due next week and so I decided to get out of town for a couple days this weekend! I tend to work better under pressure anyways, so what the heck.

I definitely think I am going to take a break this summer with only two classes. We shall see.

On another note. I am obsessed with this website. I have been begging for tools and to clear the garage out so I can begin my new business. Not really. But I do have dreams that I am going at it with a hammer and nails and building stuff like this for my house!

That shows you how much I know about building things. I suppose it would be more like a drill and screws.

No comments:

Post a Comment